The working language of the conference is English.
- Information for paper submission (6 pages)
Full paper should be submitted via the online system at the Paper Plaza, please visit the following link: https://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
- All papers are expected to be up to 6 pages long in A4 size and PDF format
PDF Compliance requirements and page/font/file settings specified by IFAC will be followed
- IFAC templates and support for both LaTeX and Word are available at Information for IFAC authors
- The deadline for the full paper submission is February 9, 2018
- Presenters of accepted papers must register for the symposium
- Each presenting author is responsible for his/her registration fee(s) as well as travel and accommodation costs
All publication material submitted for presentation at an IFAC-sponsored meeting (Congress, Symposium, Conference, Workshop) must be original and hence cannot be already published, nor can it be under review elsewhere. The authors take responsibility for the material that has been submitted. IFAC-sponsored conferences will abide by the highest standard of ethical behavior in the review process as explained on the Elsevier webpage, and the authors will abide by the IFAC publication ethics guidelines.
Accepted papers that have been presented at an IFAC meeting will be published in the proceedings of the event using the open-access IFAC-PapersOnLine series hosted on ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com). To this end, the author(s) must confer the copyright to IFAC when they submit the final version of the paper through the paper submission process. The author(s) retain the right to use a copy of the paper for personal use, internal institutional use at the author(s)’ institution, or scholarly posting at an open web site operated by the author(s) or their institution, limited to noncommercial use. Any other use of the paper requires approval by IFAC.
12 January 2018 - extended to 29 April 2018
Submission of Invited sessions and Open Invited Tracks
9 February 2018 - extended to 6 May 2018
Submission of full paper
8 April 2018 - extended to 15 June 2018
Notification of acceptance
8 June 2018 - extended to 15 July 2018
Submission of final manuscript and early payment